Introducing the Yellow Tick
The Yellow Tick is the best way to ensure your organisation is intersex affirmative from the front door to the boardroom table.
The Yellow Tick is a community led initiative that assists groups develop intersex inclusive and affirmative practices for programs, clients and staff. Through providing a policy and program review service alongside training and intersex specific resources, the Yellow Tick helps improve consistency and accountability when groups move to learn more and make their services more intersex inclusive. If you seek to implement and use the healthcare pathways resources within program design and delivery, training and educational program at your organisation or institution, then we invite you to licence the resources and become Yellow Tick approved.
A current Yellow Tick license will provide your organisation with:
- authenticated, high resolution copies of each healthcare and wellbeing pathways resource for use within approved programs,
- an initial 2 hours of practical advice and support (delivered via Zoom) to help identify how your organisational context and existing intersex content can best accommodate the Yellow Tick resources,
- future updates and additional resources,
- invitation to webinars,
- access to signage and promotional material supporting intersex inclusivity,
- access to intersex community experts to assist with program & policy design, development of in-house resources, and professional & workplace development (additional service fees apply)
Your organisation’s programs will be awarded/can display the Yellow Tick once they have:
- affirmed the Darlington Statement,
- obtained a license for use of the Yellow Tick resources,
- completed a full Yellow Tick review of existing intersex policy, content and resources
At this time, we are not able to provide this service to organisations outside of Australia, nor to individuals irrespective of location.
Download the healthcare and wellbeing pathways resources
Downloads are free for personal use or review. Licensing via the Yellow Tick is needed for use within organisational settings. Emails will be sent from the Darlington Consortium – please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email promptly.
Healthcare and wellbeing pathways
Send download link to:
Inquire about licensing
Please complete the following form to inquire about Yellow Tick licensing: